1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, part your hair deeply to the side to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair. Brush all of your hair into a low bun, keeping your part intact. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
4. Sweep your bangs to the side, and secure them behind your ear with bobby pins.
5. Mist your updo with shine spray to finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: