1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to wet hair and blow dry smoothing using a round brush.
3. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them to your hair from root to ends to smooth out flyaways.
4. Tease the crown of the hair to add a little height, and pull your hair into a mid-height ponytail
5. Twist the ponytail and wrap it into a bun, and secure with bobby pins. Spray all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: