1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side.
2. Apply a generous amount of texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and let it set.
3. Curl the bottom half of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron for the most texture.
4. Twist all of your hair into a low chignon, and secure it with bobby pins.
5. Pull out a few pieces of hair around your face, and spray your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: