1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, apply a curling mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a diffuser.
2. Make a side part and add a few curls to your hair using a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Next, make a loose French braid that is about 1-inch thick on one side of your hair and pin it back.
4. On the other side, twist the hair back and pin it to the back of your head. Continue to twist and pin sections of your hair until all of it is up in a loose and messy bun.
5. Add texture by lightly rubbing some pieces of your hair with a shine serum to separate and make piecey. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: