1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, apply a volumizing moisturizer to damp hair, and then blow dry your bangs and roots of your hair using a round brush. Allow your ends to dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, lightly tease the top of your head using a fine-toothed comb.
3. Gather your hair back into a mid-height ponytail. Allow any face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Begin pinning your ponytail ends to the base of your elastic until you form a loose bun. Pin a few face-framing pieces back loosely to add a stylish touch.
5. Mist your hair all over with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: