1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, apply a styling serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once hair is completely dry, divide your hair into two section at the front and back of your head. Allow your front section to be about 2/3 of your entire head.
3. Pull the back 1/3 section of your hair into a ponytail, making sure not to pull the ends all the way through. Tease the bun with your fingers and secure loose pieces with bobby pins.
4. Next, create a deep side part with the front section and tease your hair at the crown and sides of your head. Allow your bangs to fall naturally.
5. Pull the section toward the back of your head and twist it down to the ends.
6. Wrap the twisted section around in a bun and secure with an elastic.
7. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: