1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, apply a golf ball sized amount of a styling mousse to the lengths of towel dried hair.
2. Loosely twist 1-inch sections of hair towards the back of your head and bobby pin in place. Once all of your hair is pinned back, blow dry using medium heat.
3. Once your hair is dry, remove the pins and let the twists fall out.
4. Next, rub a texturizing serum onto the palms of your hands and run throughout your hair for extra volume.
5. Take two 2-inch sections of your hair on either side of your forehead and loosely twist them toward the back of your head. Bobby pin the twists in place, criss-crossing them to ensure a secure hold.
6. Gently tease the rest of your hair and pin it up into a messy bun, allowing wisps to fall naturally.
7. Finish with a spritz of a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: