1. To get Emma's hairstyle, create a side part on dry hair using the your left eyebrow arch as a placement guide.
2. Section off a 2-inch wide piece of hair behind your left ear. Separate into three pieces and braid the entire length of hair.
3. Pull the rest of your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic. Create a messy bun by pinning various sections of the ponytail to cover the hair band.
4. Pull the braid across your crown to your right ear, and secure with bobby pins for extra hold.
5. Using your fingers, gently pull a few face-framing pieces of hair and finish with a light shine spray.
See More Emma Watson
Rate this photo: