1. Start with clean, dry curls or waves. Form a side part.
2. Curl 1-inch sections allover, from roots to tips. Prior to curling, comb each section, and spray it with heat-protective spray.
3. While curling roll hair toward your face.
4. As you remove each curl from the iron, rewrap it and pin it in place. When all hair has cooled (at least 10 minutes) release the pins.
5. Curls seem too tight? Relax, they'll loosen on their own after 20 minutes. And they'll look shinier if you let them drop on their own, so hands off.
6. Smooth any frazzled tips with styling cream, and then mist allover with shine-boosting hairspray.
Rate this photo: