1. Start with second day curly hair. Roll sections around a curling iron as needed to revive the curl. (Aren't blessed with natural curls? Use a curling iron all over your head to get them.)
2. Grab a chunk of hair along your front hairline and section it away, no need to be exact.
3. Using your hands, loosely gather the rest of your hair back into a soft twist, or chignon, and pin in place.
4. Now pull the front section back over the top of your head and pin it into your twist. (Pulling this section back on its own prevents a too-even, helmet-y look. Smart, yes?)
5. Finish with a dose of flexible-hold hairspray allover. Don't forget the back, you can't see it, but everyone else sure can.
Rate this photo: