1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. French braid a section of your hair from the top of your head to the bottom of one ear. Pin the braid in place as a temporary placeholder.
3. Use a small barrel curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Make sure you don't leave any of your ends straight, or they'll look out of place.
4. Pull all of your hair into a low, side ponytail. Include the braid, and take out the pins once you have a good grip on your ponytail. Secure the pony with an elastic.
5. Mist hair with light-hold hairspray for a fun, flexible finish.
Rate this photo: