1. To get Emmy Rossum's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair, then blow dry evenly.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl sections of your hair inward, toward your face. Be sure to start at eye level and work your way down.
3. Next, brush through your curls using a boar bristle brush. Then gather your hair at the nape of your neck and start loosely rolling the ends inward, toward the base of your head. Secure pieces down using bobby pins.
4. Tug on your updo to widen it, then use a bobby pin to pieces at the front of your hair, near your temple.
5. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Emmy Rossum Hairstyles
Rate this photo: