1. To get Eva Longoria's hairstyle, apply a styling cream to your damp hair and brush back.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a diffuser, gently scrunching your ends with your fingers.
3. Pull your hair back into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. If you want more curls, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair while still in the ponytail.
4. Wrap your ponytail around in a circle to create a messy bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a strong hold hairspray to finish your style.
See More Eva Longorio Hairstyles
Rate this photo: