1. To get Eva Longoria's hairstyle, apply a dime-sized amount of thermal protectant spray to your damp hair, then blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is completely dry, gather it into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. Use a flexible hold hairspray and a soft bristle brush to smooth any stubborn pieces.
3. Take 1-inch sections of your ponytail ends and wrap them up with a curling iron, clamping hair at the ends and working upward. Be sure to hold the curl for just a few seconds before letting loose.
4. Once hair is curled, loosen the curls using a wide-tooth comb to give your pony a smooth, soft wave.
5. Tease hair gently at the base of the ponytail, then wrap a 1/2-inch section of hair from the underside of your ponytail around the elastic to hide it.
6. Finish your style by spritzing with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Eva Longoria Hairstyles
Rate this photo: