1. Start by spritzing a texturzing spray all over damp hair, from roots to tips.
2. Roughly blow dry hair -- don't bother with a nice, sleek blow out as you'll be adding texture anyway. Do separate out your bangs, though, and use a round brush to blow dry them to the side, adding a bit of a flip at the ends.
3. Once hair is dry, leave your bangs in place and begin backcombing/teasing small sections throughout your hair, right at the roots.
4. When you've finished teasing throughout, gather the front section of hair behind your bangs, then twist, push forward, and pin in place to create a pouf. Don't get too carried away with the height, though: Too big a bouffant and you'll end up with a beehive a la Amy Winehouse -- totally trash-tastic, but not at all what we're going for here.
5. Gather the rest of your hair at the back of your head and twist into a bun. Spritz all over with hairspray to hold the style in place.
Rate this photo: