1. Apply a relaxing gel and make a side part.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a flat brush. Dry section by section, pulling each section taut as you dry.
3. When your hair is 90 percent dry, take a medium round brush and style ends under. On the front sections, hold the brush vertically and spiral the hair around the brush.
4. To fix your bangs, pull them straight and sideways with your flat brush and point the dryer down over the bangs.
5. Spray on a light-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
Rate this photo: