1. Blow dry your hair. You're going to curl it, so just get it dry -- there's no need to get all perfectionist about it.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part.
3. Use a large-barreled curling iron and curl your hair in sections. As you curl each section, roll the curl and pin at the roots. Allow curls to cool.
4. Smooth down the top section of your hair and gently brush through the length, creating loose waves.
5. Finish with a shine spray and rake fingers through hair to separate.
Rate this photo: