1. To get the look, apply a smoothing cream and blow dry your hair straight.
2. Once hair is dry, separate the front section of your hair and pin out of the way.
3. Leaving your hair loose in back, pull the sides of your hair back and pin into a French twist.
4. Now, tease the front of your hair. To tease: Hold a small section straight up, then take a fine-tooth comb from ends to roots. Repeat until you have the fullness you want. Be patient, for a look this crazy high it's going to take a lot of teasing.
5. Using a brush, smooth the front of the backcombed section, creating a slight wave in front. Tuck the ends of this section into the top of the French twist.
6. For even more height, slide the end of a tail comb into the teased hair and lift.
7. Mist with extra hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: