1. To get Florence Welch's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush for your bangs and a diffuser for the rest of your hair.
2. Next, wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand to create loose waves. Then take the lower 1/3 section of your hair at the nape of your neck and create a loose messy bun using an elastic.
3. Tousle the rest of your hair back over the bun you created and begin pinning and tucking pieces around it. Allow loose, face framing pieces to fall naturally
4. Gently tug on the sides of your hair to loosen your style and create volume.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Florence Welch Hairstyles
Rate this photo: