1. To get Frieda Pinto's hairstyle, start by applying a generous amount of volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow dry your hair using just your hands to add texture.
2. Use a round brush to blow dry smaller sections of your hair to add smoothness. Wrap each section around a large Velcro roller, and pin it into place.
3. After 10 minutes, take out the rollers, mist your curls with strong-hold hairspray, and brush through them to create soft, flowing waves.
4. Backcomb hair at the crown, and gather all of your hair into a half updo. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
5. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Frieda Pinto Hairstyles
Rate this photo: