1. To get Gemma Arterton's hairstyle, apply a volumizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin wrapping random sections of your hair using a styling wand.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, tease the crown and sides of your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Then rub a texturizing cream onto your hands and rake them over the top of your hair as you tousle and smooth it back.
4. Begin loosely pinning back sections of your hair using bobby pins, allowing loose strands to fall naturally. Be sure to pin pieces into your hair so that only the very ends of the pins are showing.
5. Once enough pieces are pinned back, gather your hair into a loose bun at the nape of your neck. Tug on the bun to loosen it, and pin sections down to secure it as needed.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: