1. To get Gemma Arterton's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to dry hair and tousle throughout.
2. Create a center part, and then loosely waves sections of your hair using a flat iron. Clamp sections with your iron and wave them outward away from your face.
3. Tease your hair at the crown and sides, then gather your hair backward, allowing pieces in the front to fall naturally.
4. Twist your hair in the back to form a messy bun shape, and then pin pieces securely using multiple bobby pins. Make sure to maintain volume at your crown as you pin and tuck.
5. Twist and pin some front pieces back toward your updo, and then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: