1. Use mousse at the roots of your hair. This will give it volume.
2. Blow dry with a paddle brush. First lift hair up and dry the roots, then dry straight.
3. If you have a wave or two that won't straighten out, grab a ceramic straightening iron (they're easier on your hair than ones with metal plates).
4. Create a side part and tuck the side with less hair behind your ears.
5. Put some shine serum in your hands and smooth it over hair to give it a sleek finish and stop any flyaways.
See More Ginnifer Goodwin Hairstyles
Rate this photo: