1. To get Gwen Stefani's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm onto damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, rub a styling wax or pomade onto your hands and run them over your hair. Use a soft brush to smooth and distribute the product evenly.
3. Flat iron your hair as necessary, making sure the ends remain pin-straight, not curled under.
4. Brush the front section of your hair over to one side. On the other side, smooth and pin back your hair with bobby pins just above your ear.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Gwen Stefani Hairstyles
Rate this photo: