1. To get Hannah Simone's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Allow your bangs to fall naturally, then begin curling your hair using a 2-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Once your hair is curled, gather your hair back at the nape of your neck, letting a few loose pieces fall naturally. Secure with an elastic.
4. Begin teasing and pinning random sections of your ponytail ends to the back of your head, creating a full updo style. Once all the pieces are secure, lightly tug on the style to shape.
5. Finish by spritzing your hair all over with hairspray.
See More Hannah Simone
Rate this photo: