1. Start by applying a generous amount of styling mousse to damp hair, making sure to work some through at the roots. Part hair down the middle.
2. Blow hair dry with a diffuser.
3. Once hair is dry, use a large-barrel curling iron and spiral wrap 2- or 3-inch sections of hair all over head. Finger brush curls, lifting and separating them to add more body.
4. Take your hair from the top and sides -- except for your bangs -- and pull hair back into a ponytail at the top of your head and secure with an elastic band or pretty clip. Twist ponytail and drape it over one shoulder (this is a great place to use hair extensions if you want a super long look).
5. Wrap bangs around curling iron for five seconds on each side (you just want a quick wave on each side) and use a tiny amount of hair wax to position them in place. Set the whole style with a misting of medium-hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: