1. To get Heidi Klum's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair, then blow dry.
2. Use a fine tooth comb to create a side part that starts at the arch of your eyebrow.
3. On one side of your part, start braiding a medium-sized section of hair, starting at the temple. Once you reach the nape of your neck, secure with bobby pins.
4. On the opposite side of your part use a 2-inch curling iron and go layer by layer to curl the hair outward.
5. Use a pomade to smooth down any flyaways and finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Heidi Klum Hairstyles
Rate this photo: