1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp strands.
2. Use a large round brush to blow dry hair straight. Dry in 2-inch sections and lift up and away from scalp as you dry to boost volume at the roots.
3. Set dry hair in large Velcro rollers. Blast the rollers with hot air from your dryer, then allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
4. Remove rollers and brush through waves with a natural bristle brush. Sweep sides back into a low half updo and pin in place.
5. Mist all over with hairspray to finish.
Rate this photo: