1. To get this look, start by applying a curling cream to damp hair. Shake it through strands to help bring our your hair's natural texture.
2. Next, blow dry your roots using a diffuser. Keep your hands out of your hair to avoid the frizzies.
3. To dry the length of your hair, you can skip the blow dryer if your hair is naturally curly. Otherwise, place your ends into the diffuser and lift and scrunch to style.
4. For the pouf, simply pull back a small section in the front, twist to create height, then pin in place close to your head.
5. Mist all over with an anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
Rate this photo: