1. To get this look, start by applying a styling cream and heat protectant spray to damp hair. You're going to be using a blow dryer, a straightening iron and hot rollers (holy heat, Batgirl!), so protecting your hair is important.
2. Then blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
3. Run a 2-inch section of hair through a straightening iron so hair looks perfectly smooth and shiny. Straighten your bangs, as well.
4. Next, dig up your old hot rollers and set your hair on the largest rollers.
5. Once the rollers have cooled, remove them from your hair and shake waves free. Put some shine serum in your palms, then distribute through hair to create some separation and sheen.
Rate this photo: