1. To get Hilary Swank's hairstyle, start by applying Moroccanoil to damp hair from mid shaft to ends.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side. Blow dry your hair in large sections with a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair.
4. Mist your hair with flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural looking hold, and brush through your curls with a paddle brush to loosen them up.
5. Pull the hair on the parted side back, and secure it in place with bobby pins. Bring your hair over the opposite side to finish.
See More Hilary Swank Hairstyles
Rate this photo: