1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and rub through from root to tip.
2. Blow dry each section of your hair using a round brush -- lift hair upward while drying to add volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a large barrel curling iron to curl the bottom half of it.
4. For the final touch, take a section of hair at the top of your head and pin it back loosely using bobby pins.
5. Mist your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Hillary Scott Hairstyles
Rate this photo: