1. To get Holly Madison's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the top half of your hair, and use your fingers to rub it in well.
3. Blow dry your hair under low heat using a round brush. Lift each section of hair at the roots to add volume while drying.
4. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of hair to add some texture throughout your look.
5. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Holly Madison Hairstyles
Rate this photo: