1. To get Holly Madison's hairstyle, apply a dime-size amount of volumizing mousse to the roots of your damp hair and part to one side.
2. Use a medium round brush to blow dry your hair, lifting at the root as you dry.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, curl small sections of hair using a 1-inch curling iron. If you want bigger curls, use a 2-inch barrel.
4. Gently brush your curls out into soft waves.
5. Mist hair all over with a flexible shine spray.
See More Holly Madison Hairstyles
Rate this photo: