1. To get Jaime King's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide your hair into two sections at the top and back of your head. Make sure the top half is larger than the bottom section.
3. Secure the top section out of the way, then gather the bottom half into a ponytail, wrap the ponytail ends around the elastic, and secure with bobby pins.
4. Let the top section of your hair loose, then create a deep side part. Begin twisting each section on either side of your part toward the bun you created in the back. Make sure to twist the sections loosely and secure with bobby pins.
5. Pin and tuck any loose pieces near your bun, then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jaime King Hairstyles
Rate this photo: