1. To get Jaimie Alexander's hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair, and then part your bangs off to one side. Blow dry your bangs with a paddle brush so that they sweep across your forehead. Then blow dry the rest of your hair.
2. Mist hair with a heat protectant, and then use a flat iron to smooth 1-inch sections of your hair. Start at the roots and slowly pull the iron down to the ends. Be careful not to linger too long in one spot.
3. Clip your bangs off to the side. Brush through your hair with a boar bristle brush, and then brush it back into a ponytail at the back of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take a 1-inch section of hair from your ponytail ends and wrap it around the elastic at the base of your ponytail. Then, pin the hair in place with a bobby pin.
5. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then use your fingers to tousle your ponytail and give it extra volume.
6. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Jaimie Alexander Hairstyles
Rate this photo: