1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Rate this photo: