1. To get January Jones' hairstyle, part damp hair on preferred side and spray with texturizing spray for hold.
2. Blow dry hair completely dry with a round brush, curling ends inward.
3. Using small to medium-size hot rollers, depending on hair length, roll small 1 -inch sections of hair around the roller. Place throughout the sides and back of the whole head. When rollers are cool, remove them from hair.
4. To create the soft wave, comb hair lightly with a bristle brush. (Jones' hairstyle recommends Mason Pearson brushes.)
5. When hair is brushed into a smooth style, push the waves into place with some grooming creme on your fingertips. Finish with flexible-hold hairspray.
See More January Jones Hairstyles
Rate this photo: