1. To get Jayma Mays' hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly off-center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap sections of it around a large barrel curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through your waves to loosen them up. Sweep a small section of hair back behind your ear, and pin it into place with bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Jayma Mays Hairstyles
Rate this photo: