1. To get Jenna Ushkowitz's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side.
2. Mist your hair with wave-enhancing spray, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap medium-sized sections around a 1-inch curling iron to create subtle waves.
4. Gather all of your hair to one side. Secure a section of hair behind your ear using bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jenna Ushkowitz Hairstyles
Rate this photo: