1. To get Jenna Ushkowitz's hairstyle, apply a curl-boosting serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly, using a diffuser to dry the ends of your hair.
2. Spritz your hair all over with a heat protectant, then begin wrapping 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand. Wrap the sections starting at around eye-level, working your way down.
3. Use your fingers to rake through your curls. Mist a shine serum throughout your hair as you loosen your curls into soft waves.
4. Next, take 1-inch sections from each side of your head and loosely pin them at the back of your head.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jenna Ushkowitz
Rate this photo: