1. Choose a volumizing mousse, put a generous portion in your palm, and work it into wet hair.
2. Turn head upside down and, using a diffuser, scrunch hair as your blow dry.
3. Part hair down the middle. At the crown of your head, slowly blow dry your hair with a large round brush, beginning brush at the roots and slowly pulling it through to the ends, creating extra volume at the crown.
4. Using large hot rollers, wrap small sections of hair all over head and keep them in until curls are set. Once you unroll them, finger comb hair to separate curls and add body to style.
5. Set the look by lightly misting shine spray on hair and finger comb again.
Rate this photo: