1. Apply styling mousse to wet hair, part hair down the middle and blow dry hair with a large round brush, to create maximum volume.
2. When blow drying ends, curl them under with the brush.
3. Using a medium-barrel curling iron, curl 1- or 2-inch sections of hair until you have curls cascading all over your head.
4. Apply wax to your fingers and comb it through your curls to give them more definition.
5. Also use a small amount of hair wax on your bangs, sweeping them across your forehead and off to the side. Finish the style with a light misting of shine spray.
Rate this photo: