1. To start any full-body curly style, add volumizing mousse to wet hair.
2. Using a large round brush and a diffuser (which helps create curls without frizziness), blow dry sections of hair all over your head, taking care to blow dry the ends of hair under. For this look, part hair down the middle, but let hair fall to the direction it wants to fall.
3. At the crown of your head, slowly blow dry hair, beginning brush at the roots and slowly pulling it through to the ends. This will create extra volume at the crown.
4. Using a mix of large and medium-sized hot rollers, wrap small sections of hair all over your head and keep them in until curls are cool. Once you unroll them, finger comb hair to separate curls and add body to style.
5. Finish the look by lightly misting your hair with shine spray to make it pop.
Rate this photo: