1. To get Jennifer Garner's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a middle part, then tease the crown of your hair using a fine-toothed comb.
3. Next, take the front-right section of your hair and begin twisting it back until you reach the back of your head. Secure with bobby pins, and repeat this step with your front-left section.
3. If you want more of an updo than a half-updo, continue to pin loose sections of hair at the back of your crown. The style should be secure, but slightly messy.
4.. Then pull out a few face-framing pieces in the front.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Garner Hairstyles
Rate this photo: