1. To get Jennifer Hudson's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of heat-protecting spray to your hair when dry.
2. Beginning from the back of your head, curl your hair using a 1/2-inch styling wand. Be sure to start at the root and work your way down.
3. Continue curling the rest of your hair then shake your hair out to release tight curls.
4. Curl your bangs then run a flat iron through them to create a semi-straight look.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jennifer Hudson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: