1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a nourishing smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Next, lightly mist an anti-frizz spray throughout your hair and brush your hair back.
3. Take the top section of your hair and pin it to the back of your head taking random 1-inch pieces from each side, loosely twisting, and securing with bobby pins.
4. Once your hair is partially pinned back, gather all of your hair and create a loose, slightly messy bun. Secure with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a strong hold hair spray.
See More Jennifer-Lawrence Hairstyles
Rate this photo: