1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a side part and section off the front 3 to 4 inches of your hair. Then, start a small braid at the top of your right ear and continue back along your scalp, and secure the end with a bobby pin in the meantime. Continue braiding small braids in rows all the way across your scalp until you reach the opposite ear.
3. Once all of your hair is braided, gather the ends into a mid-height ponytail, remove the pins, and secure all of your hair with an elastic. Then separate your ponytail into several sections, twisting each one and then pinning it up and around the elastic to create a messy bun. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Use a 2-inch barrel curling iron to curl the front section of your hair. Clamp down, roll up to eye level, and hold for a few moments before releasing. Brush through this section a few times to create a loose wave.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Rate this photo: