1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a large round brush to straighten. Jennifer's hairstylist recommends adding texture spray to create that "second day" feel.
3. Gather hair into a ponytail, about mid-scalp, and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small section of your ponytail around the base to hid your hair tie.
4. Loosen hair around the hairline with your fingers to get a messier look.
5. Finish with extra hold hairspray to keep fly-aways at bay all night.
See More Jennifer Lawerence Hairstyles
Rate this photo: