1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant spray to damp hair, and then blow dry using a paddle brush. Create a deep side part and dry your bangs so that they sweep across your forehead.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a flat iron to smooth your bangs. Run the iron throughout the rest of your hair to tame flyaways.
3. Rub a pomade between your hands, then run your fingers through the top portion of your hair to create a messy look.
4. Smooth your bangs and the sides of your hair, leaving the top portion tousled.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Rate this photo: